Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Methods of Science


Hello Champions. So, we got a chance to measure temperature using a Celsius thermometer today. We will finish the worksheets and the activity on Wednesday. A couple of important things to remember: If you are absent, you must make up the work. I am after school on thursday. Please give me at least 24 hours notice. Also, if you need to retake a quiz, you must have the quiz signed by a parent. I will always take the higher grade. It is a "win" situation for you to retake and get a better grade. Please keep your folder organized. Part of your grade is organization. I did collect some of the papers on monday to put in your portfolio folder. Again, this is part of your grade. It is a "win" situation for you. Thursday we will be starting "The Methods of Science". I have enclosed a link with the title of this post. It has some further info on "The Methods"

No comments:

Post a Comment